Write a case study based on Client Needs and Specialty Practice on Type 1 Diabetes
Write a case study based on Client Needs and Specialty Practice on Type 1 Diabetes. Purpose: The purpose of this assessment is for the student to identify and evaluate the effectiveness of contribution that nursing makes to patient /client outcome diabetes. The student is also required to consider the epidemiology of a disease process.
Method: This assessment requires you to present an analysis covering the following aspects:
- Select a different patient /client from your first previous case study and one who you have cared for in the last three months. .
- Provide a brief history of this patient including the background and situation that caused the patient to be admitted/presented.
- Reason for admission/presentation, diagnosis, interventions, management and progress.
- Describe any relevant patient health information to contextualize your scenario.
- Discuss in detail the nursing care that was provided to this patient / client.
- Provide supporting evidence and discuss how the care provided made a difference/or could have made a difference to the patient /client.
- Identify resources external to the diabetes specialty practice environment which were used to support this care.
- Analyze the epidemiology pertaining to the patient / client and population group you have selected.
- Discuss the prevalence of the disease/health condition and what is or has been done nationally to improve the incidence.
- Relate the relevant government health care strategies available to patients and families and present the available evidence.
- This assessment requires you to demonstrate your understanding of the complexity of diabetes specialty practice area critical care practice written in essay format.
- Succinct academic writing skills will be expected with American Psychological Association (APA) referencing format.
Answer preview for Write a case study based on Client Needs and Specialty Practice on Type 1 Diabetes