Summarize the case Terry v Ohio
Summarize the case Terry v. Ohio.
Based on the nature of this topic, it is anticipated that a thorough examination will result in approximately 6-8 pages of text, not including your cover page, abstract, and references. You must cite a minimum of two (2) scholarly resources in the body of your paper. Please make sure that you are meeting all of the requirements outlined in the Assignment Requirements. In Terry v. Ohio, the United States Supreme Court provided an exception to the Fourth Amendment’s warrant requirement and tests the underlying assumption of reasonable suspicion.
- Summarize the case Terry v. Ohio.
- Provide insight into the past, present, and future of stop and frisk, utilizing information from any legal challenges to Terry.
- Develop brief hypothetical scenarios to help illustrate your points.
• Font: Arial, 12-Point, Double-Spaced
• Style: All papers must include a cover page, abstract, and reference page.
• Citation Style: APA will be utilized for all papers.
• Sources: Only academic textbooks, professional journal articles, or other reputable internet sources will be accepted. Example: Wikipedia is not a reputable source. To be deemed reputable, the following should be considered: (1) the name of the author/creator of the page is noted; (2) the author is professionally qualified to write on the topic; (3) it is a professional website and not strictly based on opinion or propaganda; (4) the intended audience is scholarly or professional; (5) the information is objective, factual, impartial, and supported through research or data, and; (6) the information is verifiable through other independent, responsible sources.
• Page Length: Specific criteria will be listed in the assignment directions.
Answer preview for Summarize the case Terry v Ohio
Access the full answer containing 2590 words by clicking the below purchase button.