Prepare an information technology-related project that is of interest to you
Prepare an information technology-related project that is of interest to you. You have been selected to be the project manager (for a project of your choice). The project that you decide to use should meet all the key criteria of a project as outlined in the PMBOK, such as (a) having a beginning and an end; (b) resulting in something being delivered to someone; (c) requiring a series of activities that must be done to complete the project; and (d) requiring resources (e.g., people and materials) to complete the work. The project should be an information technology-related project, something related to an area of information technology that is of interest to you. If you need help in determining a project, please consult with your professor.
1. Provide a brief summary of your chosen project.
2. Describe at least three project goals and three project objectives.
3. Identify the key customer(s) and at least two stakeholders for your project. Remember, you are delivering the project to your customer(s); however, there are others (stakeholders) who have a vested interest in your project.
4. Describe at least three key milestones and/or deliverables for your project.
5. Describe a high-level timeline that includes key tasks and deadlines.
6. Estimate the project’s overall cost, any key staffing/non-staffing resources needed, and how you plan to acquire them.
7. Identify at least three risks for your project and how you plan to manage them.
8. Identify how you plan to stay on track.
Answer preview for Prepare an information technology-related project that is of interest to you
Access the full answer containing 875 words by clicking the below purchase button.