Nursing and Midwifery Therapeutics Assessment.
Nursing and Midwifery Therapeutics Assessment. Type Report – Reflections on the process of care and implications Description Requirements: Follows on from your case study provided:
- Briefly reintroduce your chosen patient/woman/consumer and
- Provide an overview of the nursing or midwifery issues and therapeutic interventions required to achieve an optimum outcome for this person.
3.Formulate your paper utilizing the following steps in the clinical reasoning cycle:
- Brief introduction of the patient/woman/consumer presented in Part A to orient your marker (this paper is graded by a nursing academic).
- Cue collection and processing
- Identification of management issues related to the patient/woman/consumer
- Establish collaborative goals of care (reference Nursing, Midwifery or Mental Health theory for collaborative goal setting ie recovery framework, person centred care or woman centred care)
- Take action
- Evaluate outcomes
- Reflect on the process and identify at least one clinical reasoning error that arose during your care of the patient/woman/consumer (references required, see resources in week 1 re clinical reasoning errors and reflection,).
Answer preview for Nursing and Midwifery Therapeutics Assessment.