13.2 GROUP PRESENTATIONS:
Case Presentation:Please adopt the style of an executive summary prepared for the chief executive officer—clear, concise, and pertinent.
- Begin by giving a brief overview of the issues.Was there a lack of objectivity in what happened?You may want to answer the questions provided in the case to formulate the structure of the presentation.
- Were violations of accounting principles involved?
- Were there violations of ethical conduct outside of accounting issues?
- Discuss the events in the light of one of the ethical theories presented in the text.
- If integrity is the most desired leadership quality, how did the participants command respect?
- Was the auditor’s independence compromised?If so how was it accomplished?
- Were there violations of AICPA, SEC or TXBPA ethics rules?
- Documentaries regarding Ethics and corporate governance may be useful in covering the topic
click here if you need assistance