I’m working on a psychology question and need support to help me study.
Document your life or the life of someone you know through digital storytelling. You are to cover the physical, cognitive, and psychosocial development of the individual at different stages (e.g., infancy, early childhood, middle childhood, etc.) through your story.
In addition to the presentation of the digital storytelling project itself, you are also expected to submit a 1-2 page report that describes work on the storytelling assignment. The report should address each of the following items:
- Who was the main subject of your digital storytelling assignment? What was your relationship to this individual?
- Why did you select this individual?
- Describe the process you went through in completing the assignment. This should include a list of where the content for the storytelling came from, what items in the project changed from the early stages of selecting the topic through completion, plus any other information that describes your work on the assignment.
- Describe the major challenges you faced in creating this digital storytelling assignment and if, and how, you overcame them.
- Discuss the most significant things you learned from completing the project.
- Please add any other information you feel should be included in the report.
RESOURCES FOR THE ASSIGNMENT:
The Educational Uses of Digital Storytelling (Links to an external site.) – This websites outlines how digital storytelling can be used in educational settings and shows examples of digital storytelling projects. This website also contains the software you need to do this assignment.
Digital Storytelling is the practice of using computer-based tools to tell stories. As with traditional storytelling, most digital stories focus on a specific topic and contain a particular point of view. However, as the name implies, digital stories usually contain some mixture of computer-based images, text, recorded audio narration, video clips and/or music. Digital stories can vary in length, but most of the stories used in education typically last between two and ten minutes. The topics that are used in Digital Storytelling range from personal tales to the recounting of historical events, from exploring life in one’s own community to the search for life in other corners of the universe, and literally, everything in between. A great way to begin learning about Digital Storytelling is by watching the following video introduction to Digital Storytelling.
Click here if you need answer to this question from us