I’m working on a psychology question and need support to help me study.
E-commerce businesses have an obligation to serve their customers with some transparency and ethics. This week you examine an organization of your choice to evaluate how it addresses ethical concerns. Select 1 of the following imaginary scenarios:
- Scenario 1: You have an issue with an e-commerce company and question their ethical practices in marketing and selling their products.
- Scenario 2: You want to recommend an e-commerce company because you feel they have ethical business practices.
Draft a 700- to 1050-word formal letter to the Better Business Bureau regarding their practices and explain why you feel they are ethical or unethical. Complete the following tasks in your letter:
Note: You may choose to create a fictitious company or create a fictitious company that is an amalgamation of several real companies.
If you are evaluating a real company, first change the name of the company to a fictitious name in your assignment.
- Outline the business and describe the types of products it sells in a brief summary.
- Describe their business practices or procedures and how they market their products or services. Include examples to support your description.
- Explain the psychological aspects of their marketing that may influence people to buy their products or services. Provide examples to support your rationale.
- Explain why you believe the company has acted either ethically or unethically in their business practices.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
Click here if you need answer to this question from us