I’m working on a nursing discussion question and need a sample draft to help me understand better.
Journaling provides a valuable tool for recording, reflecting on, and reviewing your learning needs. This approach provides an opportunity for you to “connect the dots” and observe the relationships between and among activities, interactions, and outcomes.
Unlike a personal journal of thoughts and feelings, this leadership journal is a record of your activities, assessments, and learning related to this academic experience.
Write a journal entry of 1,500 words on the subject of power, including the following:
- Practicum Activities Reflection: Provide observations and thoughts on the leadership role activities as a Nurse Manager in your practicum setting wthinin the nursing home.
- Application of Leadership: Identify your given “power” as a Nurse Manager at your workplace or in your professional life. What is your greatest contribution in the lives of others?
- Practicum Project Preparation: What are your ideas for your practicum project? How does this project refine and build skills related to your leadership career goals.
- Leadership Video Reflection: Reflect on at least two things you learned from the “Servant Leadership – Issue of Power” video.
- Resources: Watch The “Servant Leadership – Issue of Authority” video.Note: This is a playlist of videos pertaining to leadership.
Click here if you need answer to this question from us