I’m working on a history writing question and need guidance to help me learn.
OPTION #1: MEXICAN-AMERICAN INTERACTION: THE MEXICAN PERSPECTIVE
The most dramatic event in the history of relations between Mexico and the United States took place a century and a half ago. U.S. historians refer to this event as “The Mexican War,” while in Mexico they prefer to use the term “The U.S. Invasion.”
In a paper, discuss the annexation of Texas, the Texas Rebellion against Mexico, and the Mexican-American War from the Mexican perspective. What were the underlying issues in the conflict, from the Mexican perspective? Why did Mexico believe it was justified in its actions? Conclude your discussion by explaining the outcome of the war.
- Your paper should be 2-3 pages long, not including the required Title and References pages.
- Format your paper according to APA style, following the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- You can see a sample paper here (Links to an external site.).
- Your paper should include an introduction, a body with at least three fully developed paragraphs, and a conclusion. It should contain a fully developed and supported thesis statement.
- Include a minimum of two academic sources (journal articles, books, etc.) other than the textbook for the course
- APA 7TH EDITION AND NO PLAGARISM PLEASE
- OPTION #1 AND OPTION #2: PORTFOLIO PROJECT DRAFT OUTLINECreate a draft outline of your Portfolio Project. Be sure to designate which option of the Portfolio Project you have decided to complete. Submit based on following directions:.Directions:
- Include a Works Cited page that lists all your sources according to the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- You may use this resource (Links to an external site.) for your outline. Types of Outlines // Purdue Writing Lab
- You should have at least five sources, including at least one primary source and a scholarly journal article, to support your paper. You should fully cite all the sources (and/or images) in your outline using APA format. You may decide to strengthen the outline with additional primary sources, scholarly journals, and secondary sources but the primary source and scholarly journal need to be included in your final draft.
- Include with your submission a discussion of your findings and describe any problems you have overcome or need to overcome to have a successful project.
- APA 7TH EDITION AND NO PLAGARISM ..