The current world economy is increasingly becoming integrated and interdependent; as a result, the relationship between business and society is becoming more complex. In this assignment, you will be researching a Fortune 500 company from an approved company list provided by your professor.
Write a 4–5 page evaluation of Home Depot’s performance with respect to its stated values. Do the following:
- Summarize the company’s primary products and or services.
- Suggest three ways in which the primary stakeholders can influence the organization’s financial performance. Provide support for your response.
- Describe two critical factors in the organization’s external environment that can affect its success. Support your assertions.
- Assess the company’s biggest success or missed opportunity to respond to a recent or current social issue. How did it impact company performance?
Integrate at least two supporting resources fromThe specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
• Evaluate the relationship between a business and society based on external environmental factors, stakeholders, and corporate social responsibility issues