ZXY’S Secure Network to ensure that the company has the highest levels of security
ZXY’S Secure Network
ZXY Corporation has relocated to a new building that was wired and set up for a local area network (LAN). The company implemented a client/server-based network in which all printers, folders, and other resources are shared but everyone has access to everything and there is no security outside of the defaults that were in place when the system was set up.
You have been hired to secure ZXY’s network and ensure that the company has the highest levels of security to protect against internal and external attacks. In an 8-10 page proposal, include the following items to provide a comprehensive secure environment:
1. A plan to provide secure access control methods for all user access
2. A viable password policy, which includes complexity, duration, and history requirements
3. A cryptography method to ensure vital data is encrypted
4. A remote access plan to ensure that users who access the network remotely do so in a secure and efficient manner
5. A thorough plan to protect the network from malware and various types of malicious attacks
Your proposal should include all of the elements noted above with support, detail, and elaboration for each section explicitly grounded in knowledge from the assigned readings and media along with any outside sources you may choose to bring into your writing.
Answer preview for ZXY’S Secure Network to ensure that the company has the highest levels of security