Written report for a PR Campaign based on a case study Manchester Survivors
A 2,000 (+/- 10%) word written report for a PR Campaign based on a case study, Manchester Survivors. This will assess learning outcomes 1, 2, and 4.
The specific brief is to present a strategic, integrated PR plan to the support the Manchester Survivors campaign as follows:
Key considerations for the campaign are:
• Make sure it will appeal to the target market
• Clearly communicate key messages
• Produce a creative AND realistic campaign
• Make sure you work within the campaign budget
See below for more information on Manchester Survivors please see below.
- Marks will be allocated as follows:-
- Provide a brief summary of the organisation
- Description of the external forces / challenges facing the organisation in the context of the PR campaign
- Discussion of the PR campaign objectives
- Identification of key target publics, with a clear rational/ justification as to why they have been chosen
- Development and communication of clear and concise campaign messages
- Selection and justification of the campaign’s key PR strategies
- The production of a creative and practical PR campaign, to help achieve the objectives set out in section 3 (a) and links to the rest of the plan. Include a Gantt chart of timescales
- Selection of evaluation techniques to help measure the campaign’s success
- A breakdown of the campaign budget
Please refer to the individual Rubric marking criteria relating to this assessment below.
Tench R. & Yeomans, L. (2013). Exploring Public Relations. (3 rd ed.). FT Prentice Hall. Chapter 9, 10 Gregory, A. (2015) check most update. Planning and Managing a Public Relations Campaign. (4 th ed). London: Kogan Page.
Please refer to the Assessment Guidance (on moodle page) for detailed information on: –
- Academic Malpractice
- APA Reference Guide
- Late Work Penalties
- Excess word count penalties
- University Generic Marking Criteria
It is your responsibility to ensure that you are familiar with the above as failure to do this may impact on your achievement in this assessment.
Answer preview for Written report for a PR Campaign based on a case study Manchester Survivors
Access the full answer containing 300 words by clicking the below purchase button.