Write an Overview presenting the key points of the overall Business Plan
I. Executive Summary
Write an Overview of up to one page, presenting the key points of the overall Business Plan. Address all sections of the plan in a Summary fashion. This should include something from every section.
II. Company Description
Briefly describe the Start-up company that you propose to create:
- What is the name of your new business?
- When will your start-up business launch?
- What will its mission be?
- How many staff will you need? Provide an Organizational Chart that shows the positions that will need to be filled.
- How fast do you plan to grow?
- Where is your company based? Where does it or where will it do business?
III. New Product or Service Description
Describe your New Product or Service idea, by answering the prompts below:
IV. SWOT Analysis Explain the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats that affect your Business Plan, by answering the prompts below:
V. New Business Launch Strategy
- What is the objective in this business proposal with the funding being requested?
- What strategies would be used to meet those objectives?
- In what time frame would these objectives be met?
VI. Business Model
- What legal structure will be used for this business and why? Use the source below to learn about your different business structure options:
- What licensing or regulations will you need to be aware of to operate your new business?
- What are the key activities needed to launch this business?
- What are the key resources and distribution channels – i.e., how will your customers access your product/service?
VII. Revenue Streams
Represents the cash a company generates from each Customer Segment (costs must be subtracted from revenues to create earnings).
VIII. Financial Structure and Costs
- Summary Income Statement: provide a profit and loss statement summary by year and project the profit and loss data out three years.
- Provide a narrative describing the numbers in your Summary Income Statement and explain why the numbers are valid.
IX. Growth Strategy
X. Management Team, Key Roles
Answer preview for Write an Overview presenting the key points of the overall Business Plan
Access the full answer containing 2388 words by clicking the below purchase button.