What is the focus of multicultural health and why is it important
Answer each question, no essay .
1. What is the focus of multicultural health, and why is it important?
2. Is race a biological or a social construct? Why is race important?
3. What is the difference between ethnicity and culture? What is the difference between race and ethnicity?
4. Explain cultural ethnocentricity and cultural relatives.
5. Explain the differences between the concepts of acculturation, assimilation, and bicultural.
6. Does the level of acculturation have a positive or negative effect on health? Explain
7. Explain what health disparities are and their causes.
9. Explain the ethical principles related to health care decision making and how they influence health care services.
Please read chapter 1. Complete chapter review questions 1-7 and 9. Make sure your responses are typed in 12 font and double spaced.
Answer preview for What is the focus of multicultural health and why is it important
Access the full answer containing 560 words by clicking the below purchase button.