The experiences of first generation migrants in Australia
The experiences of first generation migrants in Australia. Write a report based on an interview conducted with a first generation migrant in Australia. The aim of this assessment task is to develop students understanding of ethnicity as a non class factor of social inequality and diversity.
The primary source of information foe this task will be gathered by preforming interview. The usage of interview as research method will secure a generation of data that will provide an in-depth of information of the interviewees experience s of migration and settlement
- When did you first arrive in Australia?
- What was your English proficiency on the time you arrived?
- What courses or classes did you attend for studying English language?
- What is the highest level of education that you have achieved and in which country?
- What language do you speak at home?
- What is your family situation?
Answer preview: The experiences of first generation migrants in Australia