Rewrite a famous speech: “I have a dream”
Task Rewrite a famous speech: (4 pages maximum)
1. Read the famous Speech by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr, “I have a dream”
a) What is it about?
b) Who is his audience?
c) Why is this speech so powerful today?
d) What key message does he present?
2. As you rewrite the speech, include the following:
a) Present a new title
b) Audience profile for your speech (Identify the new audience in one paragraph)
c) Introduction-One paragraph
d) Body-Three paragraphs
e) Conclusion-One paragraph
3. Maximum, 1 page of references, 4 references total, one of which should be the original speech. The other three must be relevant to the topic.
1. Type work in a Word document/PDF
2. Use APA format, 1.5 line spacing, 1’’margins, Times New Roman, 12 Font.
3. Indicate your student number on the Cover Page.
4. Edit your work. Do Not submit work with grammatical, spelling, and typing errors. More than 5 errors, and it will have reduced marks.
5. Complete the task: Prepare a new speech for a new audience, using Dr King’s speech as an inspiration, including three other references. Two assignments with the same content will be given a ‘0’ mark as this will be plagiarized, and is Not acceptable.
6. All work is to be researched (this means it must include at minimum 3 other references)
Answer preview for Rewrite a famous speech: “I have a dream”
Access the full answer containing 1000 words by clicking the below purchase button