Responsibility to Indigenous Cultures & People
Introduction to Global Citizenship -Essay-Assessment Information sheet Course Based Learning outcomes
1. Analyse the impact of globalisation on society, culture, politics, economics and the business environment.
2. Investigate the real world issues involving globalisation.
3. Investigate what it means to be a global citizen in a globalising environment.
4. Analyse the debate for and against globalisation
5. Conduct research using a variety of sources (statistical data, visual and textual sources, e-resources) across a range of disciplines, including but not limited to history, economics, politics and sociology.
6. Evaluate texts critically, analyse data to draw conclusions, select and use evidence to build logical and convincing arguments. Professional Based Skills outcomes
1. Critical thinking.
2. Recognise and understand alternative point of view.
3. Organisation and planning.
4. Attention to detail.
5. Research methods.
6. Data analysis.
• Choose a course topic from weeks 7 to 12 (choose one).
• Determine and develop an argument that relates to the topic.
• Outline thesis statement and main points.
• Conduct thorough research on the topic (including both sides of the argument).
• Use research to support points of view.
• Determine a counter argument and mode of successfully disputing.
• Draft essay.
Answer preview for Responsibility to Indigenous Cultures & People
Access the full answer containing 1350 words by clicking the below purchase button