Discuss Economic Effects of Medicaid Expansion
Discussion Economic Effects of Medicaid Expansion
RESEARCH PROJECT – OUTLINE INSTRUCTIONS
You must create an outline that includes a thesis statement, the research questions/issues being addressed, how much space will be allotted for each section of the paper, and a preliminary reference list of at least 20 scholarly articles from peer-reviewed journals. All references must be less than 10 years old. When the assignment is returned, read all instructor feedback in order to implement it on future assignments.
What to consider in the outline:
1. What is the topic?
2. Why is it significant?
3. What background material is relevant?
4. What is your thesis or purpose statement?
5. What organizational plan will best support your purpose?
6. How much space is estimated per section?
*Also consider the elements noted on the Research Project – Final Instructions when completing your outline.
1. Belcher, W. L. (2009). Week 6: Strengthening your structure. Writing Your Journal Article in 12 Weeks: A Guide to Academic Publishing Success (9th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage. ISBN: 9781412957014.
2. Purdue OWL – Types of Outlines and Samples
3. Purdue OWL – Four Main Components for Effective Outlines
4. Write Express – Writing an Effective Outline
5. University at Albany – How to Write an Outline
6. Sample Outline
Full Sentence Outline:
The full sentence outline format is essentially the same as the alphanumeric outline. The main difference, as the title suggests, is that full sentences are required at each level of the outline. This outline is most often used when preparing a traditional essay.
Questions/Issues Being Addressed:
I. Man-made pollution is the primary cause of global warming.
A. Greenhouse gas emissions are widely identified by the scientific community to be harmful (Smith, 2014).
Full sentence outlines are often accompanied with a current APA reference list on a separate page. Quotes within the outline must also utilize current APA format with in-text citations.
Answer preview for Discuss Economic Effects of Medicaid Expansion
Access the full answer containing 660 words by clicking the below purchase button.