Describe the theories, concepts and evidence related to your chosen subtopic
Learning Journal 2 will be based on the following three tutorial topics:
Each of these tutorial topics is divided into subtopics
You will choose one subtopic from each of the above
tutorial topics for your Learning Journal 2.
You will, therefore, have three ’entries’, one each for
– Tutorial 2 Self and Identity
- Self esteem
– Tutorial 3 Prejudice and Discrimination
Race / Ethnicity / Cultural Identity
– Tutorial 5 Attraction and Close Relationships Physical attractiveness
Describe the theories, concepts and evidence related to your chosen subtopic;
– Draw relevant examples from work, family and/or your everyday life;
– Incorporate readings prescribed for the subtopics you have chosen, including the textbook;
– Refer to learning exercises from tutorials and content from online topics.
– Reflect on your learning as represented in your Learning Journal.
To complete your Learning Journal 2 you will need to:
– Prepare for tutorials through completion of the Workbooks;
– Read the relevant readings and sections of the textbook;
– Attend and participate in tutorials;
– Reflect on tutorials in relation to your chosen subtopics.
Answer preview for describe the theories, concepts and evidence related to your chosen subtopic