Describe Critical Reflection on working with young people in Juvenile Justice Centre.
Describe Critical Reflection on working with young people in Juvenile Justice Centre. Working with young people in Juvenile Justice Centre.How are young people treated in juvenile justice centre?
- It is heart broken seeing the YouTube video of young people in juvenile justice Centre (JJC) crying for help.
- young people should have a voice.
- How are young people treated in juvenile justice centre?
- Yarndy (2016)created awareness on abuse our young people are facing in jjc.
- Can you tell me about your experience in jjc?
- What support has impacted your life positively while in jjc?
- What have been the most difficult situation for you in jjc?
- How can you make a difference in the life of young people in jjc?
- What is the most challenging aspect of working with young people in jjc?
- How do you build trust and rapport with a young person in jjc?
- I:Respect for human rights.
- Active listening skills.
- Positive mindset.
- II: confidentiality.
- Knowledge on relevant legislation and legal boundaries.
- III: Volunteering to work with young people in my community for professional development.
- Social workers should build a solid network with United Nations Convention on the rights of the child (UNCRC) to advocate for human right of young people to care through campaign.
- Creating programs in every community in collaboration with the police to educate our young people on crime prevention.
Answer preview for describing Critical Reflection on working with young people in Juvenile Justice Centre.