Create a digital presentation on using results of pre- and post-assessments to inform instruction for fellow early childhood teachers
For this assignment, create a 12-15 slide digital presentation on using results of pre- and post-assessments to inform instruction for fellow early childhood teachers. Teachers gather and analyze performance data to make instructional decisions, including differentiation for individual learning needs. To assist with this, data from pre-assessment should be evaluated in conjunction with data from post-assessment, in order to more accurately assess student learning as a result of instruction.
Select at least one social studies state standard for a Grade K-3 on which to focus examples in your presentation. You may use the standards and activities from other assignments in this course to inform your presentation.
Include the following in your presentation:
- An overview of pre- and post-assessments
- State social studies standards identified
- Two pre-assessment strategies that align to the social studies standards
- Two post-assessment strategies to verify and document learning of the social studies standards
- Strategies for utilizing post-assessment data to inform differentiated instruction
- Explanation how comparing pre-assessment data to post-assessment data can inform future instruction to promote student success
Support your presentation with 3-5 scholarly resources.
Answer preview for Create a digital presentation on using results of pre- and post-assessments to inform instruction for fellow early childhood teachers
Access the full answer containing 14 PowerPoint slides by clicking the below purchase button.