Constitution and its impact on criminal law in the United States
This week, you will begin your study of the Constitution and its impact on criminal law in the United States. In your own words, answer this unit’s discussion questions in a main post (recommended minimum 300 words), and respond to at least 2 peers’ postings (recommended minimum 75 words).
After you have reviewed the Assignment Details below, click the Discussion Board link under the My Work heading above to open the Discussion Board and make your post.
Use these videos for help on how to post to the Discussion Board:
Focus your discussion on the following:
- Identify 4 constitutional amendments that you believe have had the most impact on criminal law.
- Why did you choose these particular amendments?
- Which of the four do you feel is the most important, and why?
- What is 1 area of criminal law that you believe could benefit from reform in one way or another? What reform proposal would you make, and why?
- List at least 2 references to support your position.
Answer preview for Constitution and its impact on criminal law in the United States
Access the full answer containing 348 words by clicking the below purchase button.