Class Reflection on Joseph Grenny Crucial Conversations
Class Reflection – Joseph Grenny Crucial Conversations
Joseph Grenny – Crucial Conversations @ the Global Leadership Summit 2014 (YouTube https://youtu.be/-dKYunkN0Bs)
This video can also be found in the Week 4 PPT.
- Draw the Crucial conversations model.
- Explain what a crucial conversation is.
- What key ideas did you take away from Grenney’s talk?
Part 2: Complete the Participant Preparation Sheet
Part 3: Where do you stand?
- Complete the “Where do you stand?” Self-assessment on pp. 247-251.
- Record your score here: __
- Look at your results chapter by chapter. Which chapters did you have the most “yes” boxes checked?
- Think about the areas that you had the most “yes” boxes checked and answer the following questions:
a. Why or how do you think you struggle in these areas?
b. What makes being accountable or holding others accountable a challenge for you?
Answer preview for Class Reflection on Joseph Grenny Crucial Conversations
Access the full answer containing 300 words by clicking the below purchase button.