Carter Inc strategic plan
Carter Inc strategic plan. A strategic plan should be well-written and look professional. The way in which the report’s contents are presented should not lead to doubts about their authority.
• Flawlessly written or very close to it. Almost, if not entirely, free of typographical, grammatical, syntactical, and punctuation errors. Correct and consistent use of recognized citation style (e.g., APA).
• Provides a succinct but informative introduction to the organization, its products, and its industry.
• Focuses on pertinent details. Skips information that is irrelevant in this context or presented elsewhere in the document.
• Clearly presents the most significant/material aspects of the external environment in a logical and effective manner. Leaves no doubt that all aspects of the external environment were scrutinized in arriving at the aspects selected for inclusion. Goes into greater depth where appropriate.
• The proposed strategies are distinct, complete, and described in sufficient detail to clearly reveal their underlying logic.
Answer preview for Carter Inc strategic plan
Access the full answer containing 980 words by clicking the below purchase button