Assume that you are a human service worker who is employed full-time at a social service agency that focuses on helping individuals who are living with a mental illness
In order to complete this assignment, you will need to assume that you are a human service worker who is employed full-time at a social service agency that focuses on helping individuals who are living with a mental illness. Your supervisor has noticed that you are becoming stressed by your work and tells you to develop a self-care plan so that you can manage your stress at work and increase your overall health and wellbeing at work as well as outside of work.
What will your self-care plan look like? Write a three to five page paper that will detail the nature of your self-care plan. As you create your self-care plan, make sure that your plan addresses the following aspects of self-care:
1) Workplace self-care;
2) Physical self-care;
4) Emotional self-care;
5) Relationship self-care;
6) Family self-care.
Technical Instructions for the Course Paper Assignment
The instructions for the paper assignment are as follows:
1) The paper must be word-processed in Microsoft Word or in a computer format that is compatible with Microsoft Word. No handwritten papers will be accepted. There should be no typing errors on the paper that you turn in to complete the assignment.
2) Your completed paper should be a minimum of three full pages, and no more than five full pages. A full page has original text all the way to the bottom of the page.
3) Your paper must be double-spaced. You may use only one of the following fonts: Times, Geneva, or Helvetica. Regardless of the font you use, it must be 12-point font. Your paper must have a one-inch margin at the top, bottom, and sides of each page. Your paper must have page numbers. Your paper must have your name on the paper. Please be aware that the title page does not count as part of your overall page count. You must strictly adhere to these formatting requirements, or you will lose points on your paper!
4) The paper should be free of all grammatical errors and spelling errors! Be sure to check grammar, punctuation, and spelling before turning in your final project. Because you will be word-processing your paper, you will have access to a spell checker, and you will most likely have access to a grammar checker. Therefore, make sure that there are no errors in grammar or spelling. If there are any grammatical errors and/or spelling errors, you will lose points on your paper! Also, because you will be saving your answers in a Word document or a file format that is compatible with Word, you should make sure to save your work often so that your work does not disappear.
5) Your paper must be turned in by no later than July 18, 2021, by 11:59 p.m. CST. No late papers will be accepted under any circumstances.
6) No late papers will be accepted under any circumstances. You may turn in your paper early if you wish; however, a grade will not be assigned for your paper until after the due date.
Answer preview for Assume that you are a human service worker who is employed full-time at a social service agency that focuses on helping individuals who are living with a mental illness
Access the full answer containing 590 words by clicking the below purchase button.