Analyze the code of conduct at your workplace at a company of your choosing or at a company that posts its code online
Analyze the code of conduct at your workplace, at a company of your choosing, or at a company that posts its code online. Write a report explaining your findings. Consider the following questions in your response:
- Summarize the intentions and expectations of the code of conduct you are analyzing.
- Did all employees have to certify that they have read and understand the code? Do you think that employees will follow the rules because they have signed a document stating that they understand and will follow the code? Explain clearly your reasons for agreeing or disagreeing.
- Are there examples that help you to understand some of the mandates in the code? Did you find them to be helpful? Why, or why not?
- What are some of the values that employees are expected to have?
- Does the company provide a communication plan that ensures that employees adhere to the plan? What does that plan look like? Please summarize.
- Is there anything in the code that did not make sense to you? What was unclear about it?
- Do you consider the code to be ethical? Why, or why not?
- Do you consider the code to be a legal contract between the employee and employer? Why, or why not?
Your report should be at least two pages (approx. 600 words), not including the title and reference pages, and your report should follow APA formatting. Use at least 3 references
Answer preview for Analyze the code of conduct at your workplace at a company of your choosing or at a company that posts its code online
Access the full answer containing 630 words by clicking the below purchase button.