Analyze the bio-psycho-social framework to describe sexuality issues affecting most people
Analyze the bio-psycho-social framework to describe sexuality issues affecting most people.
Please read the case below and construct a 34-page paper responding to the below questions. Please note that all work must follow APA 7th edition format. It is expected that you will include at least two references from the course material (book chapter and a journal article, for example) and at least two outside peer reviewed journals to support your response. Please adhere to the academic integrity policy of the university and the expectations on avoiding plagiarism. Work must be submitted in a Word document with an APA 7th edition cover page and a reference page
Clay is a 51 year-old sales associate who began the legal process of changing his gender to female She currently would like to be called Camille. Clay was born with male genitals and was socialized as a male. During the period of childhood: he began experiencing isolation from peers. indicating to him that he was a “sissy” He formed friendships with girls and selected activities that were considered by most females in the class. He did excel in tennis; and was able to enjoy that sport, as well His parents were strict and would never accept his tendencies. Clay did well in college and also had a girlfriend, whom he pursued to satisfy his father, and he decided to marry her after college_ ,Even though he had a good life, he was not happy HIS life never matched his inside and he felt much better when he was able to feel Like Camille. When he was home alone he would wear his wife’s clothes.
- Provide a description of the case using a bio-psychosocial framework and using appropriate developmental stages to explain the current development of the case.
- Use a framework from the book to assess and integrate sexuality development in the case
- If you had an opportunity to create a new classification system for sexuality and gender expression using stages, what would it look like, and at what stage is Camille?
- What are the main issues of Intersectionality indicated In this case? If there are none, which attributes can cause this issue to make challenges for the Camille?
- Begin your conclusion With how this informs your understanding of the importance ot a life course perspective Also, what IS the implication for practice in this case?
Answer preview for Analyze the bio-psycho-social framework to describe sexuality issues affecting most people
Access the full answer containing 1222 words by clicking the below purchase button.