I’m working on a nursing question and need support to help me study.
Throughout the course, learners are required to maintain a reflective journal integrating leadership and inquiry into current practice.
Patient outcomes and sustainable change
Topic 1: Strategies to Ensure Safety and Quality Health Care
Topic 2: Innovative Approaches to Health Care, Change Theories, and Sustainable Change
Topic 3: Strategic Planning and Vision in Health Care
Topic 4: State of Health Care Delivery and Health Care Economics
Topic 5: Program Planning, Development, and Evaluation for Population Health
Topic 6: Creating a Culture of Excellence and Employing Consultative Skills as a Practice Scholar
Topic 7: Patient-Centered Care Models and Health Care Literacy
Topic 8: Evaluation of Health Care Outcomes
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- A minimum of five references is required and one must be a scholarly article.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Write a 2,000 word response that outlines what you have discovered about your professional practice, personal strengths and weaknesses that surfaced while taking the course, additional resources and abilities that could have influenced more optimal learning outcomes, and, finally, how you met the competencies aligned to this course.
In addition, your journal will reflect on the personal knowledge and skills gained in this course and should address a variable combination of at least three of the following:
- New practice approaches
- Interprofessional collaboration
- Health care delivery and clinical systems
- Ethical considerations in health care
- Population health concerns
- The role of technology in improving health care outcomes
- Health policy
- Leadership and economic models
- Health disparities