I’m working on a writing multi-part question and need guidance to help me understand better.
- Part 1
- Are honor killings simply domestic violence?
- What similarities do honor killings have with other forms of interpersonal crime? What differences do they exhibit?
- In your opinion, what is the best way for the criminal justice system to treat and respond to honor killings? Support your opinion with credible evidence derived from at least one scholarly source.
- Part 2
- Were you aware of the number and range of recognized hate groups in these states?
- What is it that might motivate individuals to associate with these types of groups?
- As you have now learned, most individuals are a target of these groups in one way or another. How does this targeting turn to hate crime?
- How has identifying hate crimes and prosecuting them evolved?