The criminal trial process has many components. In this assignment, you will explore real-life examples of the criminal trial process in two different types of trials.
Search the Internet for trials using parameters such as but not limited to “watch criminal trials online,” or visit the Wild About Trial website.
Compare two trials. If possible, compare a murder trial with one involving another major felony. Include the parties represented in each trial (i.e., plaintiff and defendant).
Write 350- to 700-word comparison in which you:
- Summarize what each trial was about.
- Identify the type of court the trials were held in (refer to Ch. 1 for types of courts in the United States).
- Describe as many of the steps of each trial as you can (refer to Ch. 13 for the steps/process).
- Explain the similarities and differences between the two trials you selected.
- Identify as many of the actors of each trial as you can who played a role in the steps of the trial process. What were their roles?
Cite a minimum of 2 sources (one source for each trial).
Format your comparison according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
This is the link for the underline wild about trial ….https://wildabouttrial.com/