I’m working on a communications question and need guidance to help me study.
Select a state or local government agency to serve as the focus for a Strategic Management Plan.
Prepare the content for the first two sections (recruitment and retention) of a strategic management plan for the state or local government agency you selected. The total length of this assignment (Strategic Management Plan, Part 1) should be between 1,400 and 1,750 words, and must include the following:
- A detailed strategy for recruiting and retaining employees, including a justification to support your decisions
- A plan for advertising, compensation, interviewing, and selection, including the following:
- A discussion about the effects of compensation on recruitment and retention
- A justification to support your decisions
- Implementation strategies to ensure the appropriateness of staffing levels, including a justification to support your decisions
- A plan for new employee training, including a justification to support your decisions
- A strategy for succession planning that includes the following:
- A discussion of the critical factors that informed your strategy
- An outline of the steps included in your succession plan and the procedures for following those steps
Organize your material in a logical sequence, and support your plan using your textbook, peer-reviewed research, and other sources.
Format your assignment according to the Cardillo APA Sample Paper/APA guidelines.