I’m working on a english writing question and need support to help me understand better.
- Read the Case Study on Popson’s Dilemma in your On Course textbook pages 72-73.
- Take a moment to think about all of the characters in the story. Specifically, reflect on the advice that Assistant Professor Popson received from the other professors.
- Rank the characters in order of the quality of their advice on a scale of 1-8. So a score of 1 would mean that their advice was the best, and a score of 8 would mean that their advice was the worst.
- Give a different score to each character.
- Explain your choices in a paragraph. Be descriptive and give examples to demonstrate how you ranked the characters